Sunday, March 15, 2009

Italian Style Bridal Shower

These cupcakes were created for a bride whose wedding will take place in Amalfi, Italy in May. Since not all of her friends and family can make the trip to Italy for the wedding, the bridal shower became a meaninful celebration. We incorporated the wedding colors of bordeaux and chocolate (all with chocolate-brown cupcake liners). We brought in the bordeaux acccents with sugar tulips, sugar disques, and a "fancy" (name I made up) sugar charm. The bride purchased these cupcake towers at Target, and I am positive that she will have many uses for them in the future.

My meeting with this bride and mother enlightened me to the fact that many destination brides miss the wedding cake tasting experience, as their vendors are at their wedding destination. This is why we have decided to offer a spot in the Wedding Cake Tasting Kits to our bridal shower clients as well. We love brides, and dont want them to miss one of the best parts of wedding planning because they are having a destination wedding.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Jennyfer,
The pictures look great. Thank you for making my bridal shower unique by coming up with my own designs...they added such a special touch. We truly enjoyed working with you (from the tasting that you did for my mom and I, to the festival of chocolate, and then the final products at the shower on Saturday). You were professional and we will highly recommend you to our friends and family. I will keep in touch and be sure to send you wedding photos when we return.
Christina